How it works
Installing, maintaining and managing REMO really couldn’t be simpler!
- The REMO system operates via an engineer-installed modem (GSM or analogue dependent on location and equipment type) fitted to your generator, UPS or fuel cell system.
- Resilient N+1 server-based system to ensure 99.9% monitoring uptime.
- Local server-independent ‘out-of-band’ system so REMO keeps on monitoring your systems even when your own IT systems are not operational.
- Information from REMO can be accessed 3 ways:
- Instant alerts via sms or email for any chosen alarm condition
- Via REMO ‘Live’ – our secure, online system providing access to all your system data 24/7
- Via REMO ‘Autotext’ * our new ‘on-demand’ generator fuel level monitoring feature (requires installation of optional fuel level sender unit)